Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My dear handsome boy, I love you so much and I really mean it. You're absolutely perfect! I wish I can look in your eyes and tell you how much you mean to me. I like your cute smile, I like your annoying conversation, You can make a bad day instantly better. You make me smile even when I've felt crap all day. Your voice just makes me want to just listen and listen and listen, just let the phone stay at the same place, for hours. I don't mind :) Just so you knw, you're all I ever think about all day, every day, in the morning, at night, always. I'm not gonna leave you. I want you to wake up every morning with a smile on your face bcause you knw in your heart that I won't be any one else's. I will stay with you until my last breath insyaAllah :) I just really love you. I still love you. I swear, I always will :) Stay with me ok syg? xx :)


Mohammad Alie
1st April 2012